15 March 2005

i am such a fucking wuss!!

gawd. i don't know how i stand myself sometimes!

every couple weeks, i take my husband out for lunch. i usually hit south coast plaza on the way home and indulge in a little retail therapy. this time was supposed to be different. i was supposed to walk my husband to his office and close the door and indulge in something else... a little office fellatio.

stupid me wussed out (bigly) because all his co-workers were there. most of them usually leave the premises for lunch, but not this time. fuck shit piss!! AND... i used to regularly blow someone in parking lots, metrolink stations, etc, and not think much of it. (it's a killer, skanky, sex-ho kinda story too... i'll have to tell you sometime.)

i lost my cojones when i got married i think. i wonder if i can go to ikea or tiffany & co. or somewhere and buy some?

i wussed out, and what's more, i feel like shit about it. i'd been trumpeting the office fellatio because i wanted to pop a cherry, if you will, of my husband's. something he'd never experienced before. that list gets pretty damn small by the time a man's 35, you know?

so he sez next time... he better hold me to it.

so it's 4:20... time to celebrate!

4 comments:

laine said...

try http://www.cojones.com/

they even have housewares!

well, you can fictionalize your office party, post it here and let him read it.... that may be a cherry you can pop right now, lol!

lo sciocco said...

Yep, I agree with laine. I say you write the fictional story of what you believe would have happened. I'll bet $10 he makes sure next time everyone gets the hell out!

chunk said...

I would also like the fictionalized version of that story.

I have been fellated in my cubicle before. He will never ever forget it, and will conjure it up in times you cannot be there.

Trust me.

J.

bryan said...

Dirrty! I think I'd given my ex a blowjob in every possible place. Nice to hear someone else does that sort of thing. You know, it would have been 10 times hotter for both of you BECAUSE of the danger of getting caught.