click the title of this post and go check out her blog!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wen'l would soooo be doing me if he were here!
2. How much cash do you have on you? I spent my last $5 on breakfast.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" Floor?
4. Favorite planet? The one I'm living on... hello!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? I've only got 3 peeps on my missed call list right now.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The only one I'm currently using sounds like music from a 70's porno.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A beat up blue t-shirt. I'm currently doing the dessert-making for dinner tomorrow.
8. Do you "label" yourself? Oh, all the time.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Teva.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Currently, bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I wanna be just like her when I grow up!
12. What does your watch look like? I do not own a watch.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading the cover story in the new Rolling Stone.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? That my bill had just been paid and my current balance was now $0.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Hell if I know... I buy all my booze at BevMo and Trader Joe's.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? I've been known to drop the frequent F-bomb.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My husband.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My husband's gang o'pubes. He has a bruise mere millimeters above his swipe and I had to kiss it better.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Copious amounts of thc, 6 800mg vitamin i and 6 robaxin.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None. We don't have one of those Flinstones cameras anymore.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? I'd say 37 except for the fact that my mom died this year. Other than that, it's been great.
22. Your worst enemy? The hills of San Francisco.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A stone wall covered in color-changing foliage at the Hess Vineyards.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Fuck that bruise looks gnarly honey!
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Definitely the money.
26. Do you like someone? I like plenty of people.
27. The last song you listened to? "Who Cares" by Gnarls Barkley.
28. What time of day were you born? 11:50 am.
29. What’s your favorite number? 13
30. Where did you live in 1987? Cerritos, California.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? As if!
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I'm certain someone is... why, I have no idea.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Asleep.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Break a toe kicking the &%$#@! thing.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? I'm afraid so.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Someplace right over a bone, so it'd hurt like a bitch. That way, I wouldn't be tempted to get a second.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Italian.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yep.
39. Are you touchy feely? Wen'l sez so.
40. What’s your life motto? To thine own self be true.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Cell phone, a pack of butts and my wedding ring.
42. What’s your favourite town/city? Long Beach, California.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A breakfast burrito from Harry's.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Sometime in the week or so after my mom died.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he's still a shiftless prick and that he's currently living in Hawaii.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Um, I know where my parents were born and that's about it.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? It was all black, a sweater and skirt. Anniversary dinner in Napa.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? The sciatica is acting up bigly... been on my feet cooking for 2 days.
50. Have you been burned by love? So bad I'm surprised I didn't need skin grafts... but not by my hub. :)