10 April 2007

yet another meme

I ganked this from Konagod. Click the title of this post to check out his blog!

1. How tall are you barefoot?
Six feet.


2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Hell to the no!


3. Do you own a gun?
Again, hell to the no.(!)


4. Who's your best friend?
My husband.


5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
It was "parent", and no.


6. What music are you embarrassed to admit that you listen to?
Actually, I don't listen to anything that embarrasses me.


7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
It isn't actually an XMAS tune, but "2000 Miles" by The Pretenders.


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A good cuppa joe.


9. Can you do push-ups?
Not if my life depended on it.


10. Why does one question always disappear?
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" That's what Kelly and Konagod said. I can't think of a better answer.


11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.


12. Do you like painkillers?
For breakfast, lunch and dinner!


13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My big brain. Or my prodigious cooking skills.


14. Do you own a knife?
I own several actually. I prefer Wüstof.


15. Do you have A.D.D.?
I am like the anti-A.D.D.


16. Middle Name?
Diane.


17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Why isn't this spliff kicking in?
Why can't I find a fucking apartment already?
Does wanting a footrub tonight when I got one last night make me a greedy bitch?


18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Dinner tonight, a blended from It's a Grind, and smokes, in that order.


19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coke, coffee, San Pellegrino Limonata.


20. What time did you wake up today?
About 9:15.


22. Current worry?
That this fucking house will sell before I can find an apartment!


23. Current hate?
Same as it's been since January of 2001... The Prezteldent.


24. Favourite place to be?
Wherever Wen'l happens to be.


25. Least favourite place to be?
Anywhere near Wen'ls office. Irvine can suck my dick.


26. Where would you like to go?
Besides Long Beach, to my new crib? I'd like to go back to Napa.


27. Do you own slippers?
Ayup. A well-worn pair of UGGs.


28. What shirt are you wearing?
A gray t-shirt.


29. Do you burn or tan?
I tan eventually.


30. Favorite colour(s)?
Blue-black. (Props to Mr. Ries, my 11th grade English teacher)


31. Would you be a pirate?
Um, I think my bum wheels would preclude that as a career choice.


32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
A week and a half ago. I had a rum and coke.


33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
O man, my ears couldn't take it.


34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Oddly enough, I didn't develop that kind of fear till I was an adult.


35. What's in your pockets right now?
No pockets. I'm wearing a pair of lounge-y type shorts.


36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Michael Chiarello getting *pazzo* on Napa Style, about green ketchup.


37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
What, like you had Frette linens as a kid?


38. Worst injury you've ever had?
A concussion that rendered me comatose.


40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two. Only one has TiVo though, so it's the only one that gets used.


41. Who is your loudest friend?
My friends are all on the quiet side.


42. Who is your most silent friend?
None of them are actually silent however.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Does my husband count?


44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Nope. I live in the greater L.A. area. Can't see em to wish on em.


45. What is your favourite book?
"A Confederacy of Dunces" by John Kennedy Toole.


46. What is your favorite candy?
Perugina Baci!


47. What song do you want played at your wedding?
Already got married. Everything I wanted to hear got heard.


48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm not going to have a funeral, per se. I want everyone who knew me/loved me to throw one hell of a party though, and they can play whatever they want.


49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Doing a crossword, trying to get to sleep.


50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Is today the day I find home?

No comments: