1. How old do you wish you were? The age I am, even with current circumstances.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Asleep when the first plane hit, not when the second one did. Then I was staring at the tv in total disbelief in the family room.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Kick them.
4. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, and what's going on right now has only made me kinder.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? It would be a design I saw in the liner notes of a Temple of the Dog cd, around my left ankle. It would detract from a scar I have there.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? I'd like to be fluent in Spanish again. Dreaming in another language is way cool.
7. Do you know your neighbors? Yes... on the west is a sweet older Japanese woman who lost her husband a few years back. On the east is the best example of poor white trash I've ever laid eyes on.
8. What do you consider a vacation? An afternoon out of the house at this point.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? I read it. I don't follow it.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Of course, but he likes it here too.
11. Are you touchy feely? With the right person, perhaps too much so.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? They might, but the more you have in common the better your chances.
13. Dream job? Host of a highly-rated show on Food Network and bestselling cookbook author.
14. Favorite channels? Food Network, HBO
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? Out to breakfast with my husband.
16. Showers or Bath? Showers. Baths take way too much time.
17. Do you paint your nails? Yes. I've been known to paint both sets. I think my nails look better naked though.
18. Do you trust people easily? Um, no.
19. What are your phobias? No phobias.
20. Do you want kids? No.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Since I got my first computer, I can barely use a pen. What do you think?
22. Where would you rather be right now? On the porch having our nightly cocktail and conversation. More about the ritual in my next entry.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? A big hug from my Wen'l.
24. Heavy or light sleep? That depends on how medicated I am.
25. Are you paranoid? Not usually.
26. Are you impatient? I think I invented impatience.
27. Who can you relate to? My husband.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? I am going to quote the Tense Teacher... "You love whom you love".
29. Have you been burned by love? So many times I'm surprised I wasn't scorched for life.
30. What's your life motto? May the road rise with you.
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? I have different rings for different people.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Wen'l and I were indulging ourselves with some very maudlin conversation.
33. Who was your last text message from? I don't text.
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? My own.
35. What color shirt are you wearing? Baby blue. It's my jammies.
36. Most recent movie you watched? "An Inconvenient Truth"
37. Name five things you have with you at all times? Purse, keys, cell phone, a pack of smokes, and my wedding ring.
38. What color are your bed sheets? Right now, they're navy blue and white gingham.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? Less than $10. Major purchase today.
40. What is your favorite part of chicken? The wing.
41. What's your favorite town/city? Long Beach, CA.
42. I can't wait till... so many things, but mostly, till my mom's suffering ends.
43. Who got you to join MySpace? Julianne, my best pal/stepcousin.
44. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken fajitas.
45. How tall are you barefoot? 6 feet.
46. Have you ever smoked crack? Hell to the no!
47. Do you own a gun? Um, I think they should be illegal. Does that answer your question?
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? An icy-cold Coca-Cola.
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My big brain. Or my culinary skills. I haven't decided yet.
50. Do you have A.D.D.? Um, no? My dad has that market cornered in my family.
51. What time did you wake up today? 8:00 am.
52. Current worry? That my mom is going to linger and suffer.
53. Current hate? Too many to mention.
54. Favorite place to be? Wherever my Wen'l is.
55. Where would you like to travel? Spain, Italy.. fuck it, ALL of Europe. Australia. New Zealand. And, there's a whole bunch of this country I've never seen. I'd like to fix that.
56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Parentless, but still with Wen'l. Living in Long Beach.
57. Last thing you ate? A Niman Ranch hot dog. It was the bomb. If you have a Trader Joe's in your area, check em out!
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. My own ears couldn't take it.
59. Last person that made you laugh? The DigitSlut!
60. Worst injury you've ever had? I was thrown through the windshield of a moving vehicle and landed face-first on the 91 Freeway. Massive head trauma. I still have headaches from it.
61. Does someone have a crush on you? Does my husband count?
62. What is your favorite candy? Michelle's Handmade Marshmallows.