04 November 2005

my first...


one year ago today, i gave and received one of these. yes kids, it's our first anniversary. the traditional gift for the first anniversary is paper... o yes, kids, my favorite kind of gift! the kind that folds! i will, upon request, provide an address for you to send any lovely, foldable gifts. :)

anyhoo... getting married was without a doubt the smartest thing i ever did. wen'l has been the absolute best husband. he rubs my feet whenever i ask, he doesn't give me shit about my continued unemployment... i could go on for days.

i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart mr. sexson. thank you for accepting my proposal, thank you for marrying me that windy november day, thank you for cooking your great big heart out 2 days later so our friends and family could join in our celebration.

thank you most of all for your patience and understanding. you're the best husband a girl could ever hope for. happy anniversary baby.

*smooches and hugs and wotnot*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary =)